Can I track my order?
Once your order is shipped you will receive the tracking number for your order. You can also track your order status on our website: Order Status
Shipping & Rates
* All orders are shipped from the US.
* We are only able to deliver to the shipping address that matches the billing address on your preferred method of payment. Item changes are not permitted once your order has been shipped.
* Please note all orders will require a signature on delivery.
* We do not deliver to freight forwarding addresses or PO Boxes.
* When shipping your order, we will send a confirmation email with your tracking number to confirm that your order has been accepted.
We offer free shipping with all U.S. orders.
Receive your order within 4-6 working days. Working days are Monday to Friday excluding federal holidays within the United States.
At this time, we are able to ship to the following countries:
USA, Canada, UK, and Australia.
* Please note that customers are responsible to pay the cost of custom duties and taxes.
Returns & Exchanges for Orders Placed Online
Please note that all customers are held responsible for return shipping postage costs.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of shipping provided the return conditions specified below are met. Instructions are provided below.
How to Return Your Online Purchase:
1. Contact Gabriel’s Customer Service Department via email to request a return (RA#).
2. Once you have arranged your return, complete the following steps: (a) Place the item(s) in the original shipping box or any other suitable box; (b) Attach the return label to the outside of the box and seal the box securely.
* Items must be returned in their original condition with the security tag intact.
* All return packages must have the RA# clearly written/placed on the return package.
* Note: If different authorized returns are being shipped in the same package, write/place additional RA#s on the return package.
* Merchandise must be shipped with pre-paid postage to the address indicated on the RA label. We suggest insuring the package for the full purchase price of the item(s) for coverage.
* Processing for returns or repairs will begin after package is delivered to us. All returns are subject to inspection by our Quality Control team before a refund is processed.
How to Exchange Your Online Purchase:
To arrange an exchange, please contact Gabriel's Gabriel’s Customer Service Department via email.
* A new order for the new item must be placed on the within 30 days of the original purchase.
Returns & Exchanges for in Store Purchases
EXCHANGES AND STORE CREDIT ONLY: MRT Jewelers will accept merchandise for exchange, within 21 days from the original purchase date. Any item that shows wear or has been modified is not eligible for exchange. Sale items, special orders, completed layaways, modified or custom pieces, are not returnable or exchangeable. Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash. Refunds will be given in the form of original payment made.
SPECIAL ORDERS: Custom made items or special orders are not returnable or exchangeable. All special orders require a 20% non-refundable deposit.
Picking Up Repairs
Jewelry left for repair and not picked up after a period of 6 months will become the property of MRT Jewelers.
Watch Repair Guarantee
All local watch overhauls are guaranteed for 6 months. There is no guarantee for moisture, bands, crystals or minor repairs. Replacement of watch batteries do not guarantee function or water resistance.
Services & Cleaning
We will clean and check your jewelry free of charge, and encourage you to have this done at least twice a year.
Diamond Upgrade Policy
Any single diamond, or pair of diamond stud earrings, purchased from MRT Jewelers may be traded in for credit on any future single diamond, or pair of diamond stud earrings, upon meeting the following conditions:
1. The diamonds must be in the same condition as at the time of purchase and be accompanied by any reports and/or certificates provided with original purchase.
2. The purchaser must spend a minimum of 50% more from original purchase price.
Appraisals can be issued free of charge at the customer’s request for any item purchased at MRT Jewelers. This receipt is proof of purchase and can often be used for insurance needs, depending on the insurance company (consult your insurance agent).
Why We Hand Select our Inventory
Every M.RT. diamond, jewelry item or collection has been compared to hundreds of others available, each vetted for its superior quality and value. Hand selection is crucial to achieving:
• Consistent and guaranteed quality
• Pricing that outperforms our competition
• A tailored collections that matches the needs of our clients
Our inventory represents the best the jewelry industry has to offer the world over.
M.R.T.'s Responsibility in Sourcing
We pride ourselves in utilizing environmentally-friendly products from refiners and manufactures that have received SCS's certification for supplying 100% recycled metals, verifying that when you purchase these specific metals from M.R.T.—they have 100% recycled content. This confirms our ongoing commitment to the environment and to our customers who demand raw materials that are ethically sourced with minimal environmental impact... read more
Conflict Free Diamonds
M.R.T. committed to conducting all operations in the most socially responsible manner possible
—from our recycled metals to our ethically sourced diamonds and gemstones.
All M.R.T. diamonds are conflict-free and come from sources that are full participants in the Kimberley Process Certification System... read more